TENSE ELEKTRİK ELEKTRONİK SAN. TİC. A.Ş. STATEMENT
on the PROCESSING of PERSONAL DATA POLICY
At TENSE ELEKTRİK ELEKTRONİK SAN. TİC. A.Ş., (hereinafter “TENSE” and “we” and “our”) we have the upmost respect for your privacy and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We treat your personal information as confidential and will handle it in accordance with Turkish data protection legislation as well as with the terms of this statement.
This statement is prepared for your information in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK), Nr. 6698.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698 was published in the Official Gazette on 7 April 2016 and 29677 numbered entered into force. The purpose of this Law is to protect fundamental rights and freedoms of people, particularly the right to privacy, with respect to processing of personal data and to set forth obligations, principles and procedures which shall be binding upon natural or legal persons who process personal data.
Hereby with this statement, TENSE informs visitors and its business partners about its policy on personal data processing and presents its “Explicit Consent Form for the Processing of Personal Information” for visitors and business partners.
TENSE acknowledges, undertakes and promises not to sell, loan, share or in any other way make available your personal information acquired through these forms in its web site to third parties.
|Explicit Consent||Specific, informed and freely given consent.|
|Personal Data||Any type of information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.|
|Data Subject||Natural person whose personal data are processed.|
|Processing of Personal Data||Any operation performed on personal data such as collecting, recording, storing, maintaining, altering, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making retrievable, classifying or restricting access to personal data, using entirely or partly automatic methods or other non-automatic methods provided that it is part of a data recording system.|
|Policy||Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data|
|Data Subject||Natural person whose personal data are processed.|
|Data Processor||Natural or legal person who processes personal data based on the authority granted by and on behalf of the data controller.|
|Data Controller||Person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, and who is the manager of the place where the data are systematically stored.|
Data Processor and Its Representative
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698, TENSE may process your personal data as data processor. TENSE is responsible for setting up and managing the data recording system, determining the purposes and means of processing personal data, recording system, determining the purposes and means of processing personal data. TENSE shall be registered in Data Controller’s Registry as registered data controller.
Your personal data may be processed for (including these but not limited to) presenting you products and services offered by TENSE, carrying out the necessary work with the relevant business unit and business partners in order to recommend products and services suitable to your consumption and purchase motivation to you, our esteemed customers, providing human resources management by TENSE, ensuring the exercising of the rights of real entities, taking necessary steps for making, implementing and realizing commercial decisions by our company, ensuring the legal security of the real persons with whom we have a business relationship and of TENSE arising from these relations, follow-up of finance and accounting affairs, planning and conducting business continuity activities and for similar and relevant purposes in accordance with Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698 art. 5 and 6.
Your personal data may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject only in cases where one of the following conditions is met:
a) It is expressly provided for by the laws.
b) It is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person himself/herself or of any other person, who is unable to explain his/her consent due to the physical disability or whose consent is not deemed legally valid.
c) Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract.
ç) It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
d) Personal data have been made public by the data subject himself/herself.
e) Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
f) Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes below:
- Communicating with you or others as a part of the business.
- Sending you important information regarding the changes to our terms of service, electronic services, and other administrative pieces of information.
- Making quality, training and security improvements (e.g., related to the recorded or monitored phone calls made to our contact numbers)
- Resolving complaints and putting data access or data correction requests into the process.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory obligations in force (including those outside of your country of residence); complying with the legal process and responding to the incoming demands from official and public authorities (including those outside of your country of residence), including the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws.
- Managing our infrastructure and conforming to internal policies and procedures including commercial activities and auditing, accounting and finance; invoicing and collections; information technology systems; data and website hosting; business continuity and records, document and print management.
- Determining and defending legal rights; protecting the operations of our Company or its business partners, our rights, privacy, property or safety and/or protecting the aforementioned assets of you or others and utilizing available remedies, or limiting our losses.
- Conducting market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.
- Facilitating social media sharing functionality.
- Personalizing your electronic services experience by providing you with information and advertisements tailored to you.
Your collected personal data may be transferred for for product delivery, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, areas of interest, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication to our business partners (such as outsourcing service providers, hosting service providers, research companies, call centers etc.), suppliers, shareholders, authorized public institutions and individuals in accordance with data processing conditions and purposes specified under article 8 and 9 of the Law.
Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reason
Your personal data is provided by our Company based on different channels and different legal reasons; to improve our products and services and to carry out our commercial activities. Your personal data collected in this process; In order to carry out our marketing activities in physical environment and in the internet environment through our website channels and to fulfill our obligations regarding obtaining approval in this framework, it is collected for legal reasons. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in Articles (b) and (c) of the Lighting Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698.
In case that you communicate your requests about your rights as the persons whose personal data is processed by TENSE, we will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to type of the request. However, in case that operation requires additional cost, price determined by the Council of Protecting the Personal Data will be demanded by TENSE. Within this scope, you as the relevant person have the following rights;
- To learn whether the personal data is processed or not,
- To learn request information about the processed personal data,
- To learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether the data is used for the suitable purpose or not,
- To learn third persons that the personal data is transferred both inboard and abroad,
- In case that the personal data is processed incorrectly or wrong, to request the correction and to request the operation performed within this context to be notified to the third parties,
- Although the data is processed in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698 and with the other related provisions, in case that the reasons that are required the personal data to be processed are removed, to request the personal to be erased or destroyed and to request the operation performed within this context to be notified to the third parties,
- To object consequences as a result of analyzing the processed data through automatic systems only,
- To request indemnification of loss/damages for processing the data against the laws.
In accordance with the 1st paragraph of 13th article of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Nr. 6698, you should deliver your request about using your rights specified above by documenting your identity and filling application form shared available via https://tense.com.tr/ website or sending signed form to Muratpaşa, İşkent Sanayii Sitesi, E Blok, 1st Floor, Rami Kışla Cd., Bayrampaşa, Istanbul – TURKEY or via notary public or mailing the form to [email protected] by your qualified electronic signature.
A cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other similar device, with information on your browsing and use, like a tag that identifies your device. Cookies are necessary, for example, to facilitate browsing and understand how users interact with platforms so they can be improved. They are also useful to provide advertising according to user preferences, as well as for other purposes detailed below. Cookies do not damage your computer or device.
The aim of this policy is to provide you, as a customer services, with clear and accessible information about the cookies used by TENSE and to inform you to what extent cookies help us to offer you the best possible experience and which options you have regarding your cookie settings. The main goal of our Cookies is to make your browsing experience as easy and efficient as possible. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) when browsing and during future visits. We also use our Cookies to continuously improve our services and Platform, and to offer customized advertising according to your browsing habits.