TENSE Inductive Load Drives can be used with the new generation SVC-enabled TENSE reactive power control relays.
The inductive load drive, which is connected to the reactive power control relay, is designed to drive 3 single-phase shunt reactors. In this way, the shunt reactors are triggered at the required ratio of each phase and commissioned as necessary and provide full intervention.
- 30kVAr Shunt Reactor Drive Capacity (3,33kVAr per phase)
- Separate Thermal Input for Each Shunt Reactor
- Driveability from 0% to 100%
- Intervention Without Delay
- The System With the Test Button
- Thermal and Status LEDs
- Separate Drive Notification LED for T1, T2 and T3